Re: [LUG] ted exeter raspberry pI jam

On 12/05/13 20:06, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 12/05/13 19:59, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hmm

did anyone know about this on the lug ?

https://twitter.com/TEDxExeter

http://tedxexeter.com/

I just spotted it as a link on the raspberry Pi site

Paul

specifically

https://twitter.com/TEDxExeter/status/333149019255734273

paul

I'd heard about the thing going on in Exeter from Trevor Sharp, but didn't realise it was related to TED though. I did mention to him that there seems to be a lot of duplicate effort, but ahh I dunno, maybe the more groups out there the better? Or maybe it causes fragmentation?

Suffice to say, I couldn't make it, being in Exeter city centre on a Saturday I didn't fancy trying to battle the traffic and find somewhere to park, if it had been longer or maybe another day I might have ventured up.

Rob