[LUG] Space station computers now run on linux

Hi

A big thumbs up from NASA,

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/155392-international-space-station-switches-from-windows-to-linux-for-improved-reliability

and nice to see them using Debian, I wonder what they put in the field
for timezone,  that field is fine here on Earth but in space there are
no time zones unless the time is sync'd to Houston or wherever mission
control is based these days.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.