[LUG] [JOB] Exeter - System Admin

Still not confirmed but I'm hoping to take up a new job shortly.

As such ZyNet will need a new system administrator/web developer in Exeter.

We'll expect folk to work from the Exeter Office most of the time, but
some home working will be possible. Pay will be dependent on experience.

The primary role at the moment is looking after the development of the
350pages site (which is Perl and Postgresql). We've been outsourcing some
of the development, but you'll still need to be familiar with Perl, if
only to assess possible coders.

A number of bespoke websites are written in PHP and MySQL that you'll do
development/maintenance work on, or outsource if appropriate.

Some legacy stuff uses Classic ASP with MS-SQL or MySQL. So a few Windows
servers around.

Most importantly you'd keep everything working.

Post is full time, I managed to do most of it in a 3 day week for a
period, so there may be some flexibility.

We'll put out details to the usual websites and mailing list shortly (we
don't use agencies!).

But call me on 01392 209500 (ask for Simon) if you think this would be
interesting.

 Simon

Core

Debian GNU/Linux