Re: [LUG] Ubuntu 13.04 - sudo

On 06/05/13 20:34, Simon Avery wrote:
>> didn't see the original email from Jon Pilgrim on the list yet, was it
>> sent to you directly Phil? I've seen a couple of replies on-list
>>
> Jon's initial post came through fine here. Not noticed any oddities with
> this list.

Thanks Simon - this will surprise absolutely nobody, but guess what:
apparently live.com silently and randomly eats some of my incoming mails
from the DCGLUG list. Happy days.

I'm going to go ahead and presume that this is merely an act of
incompetence rather than active malevolence but really, one has to laugh.

It's 2013 and my Microsoft hosted email account is selectively dropping
certain Linux-related emails... conspiracy theorists, commence your ranting!

Regards