Re: [LUG] IRC MEETING

Details of tonight's IRC meeting have been added to the calendar event's details section.

I have only made the event 2 hours long as I do not know how long it is likely to last and 2 hours seemed reasonable. :D

On 23 April 2013 11:16, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23/04/13 11:12, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> Cool. Thanks. I've put it on the DCGLUG calendar
> (http://www.dcglug.org.uk/calendar)

Exeter LUG Meeting on Internet Relay Chat (virtual) - Tuesday 23rd April
2013
<http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=exeter_lug_meeting_on_internet_relay_chat_virtual_-_tuesday_23rd_april_2013>

can you put todays meeting on too please

I find the fact the wiki DOES NOT WORK starting to

Paul