Re: [LUG] IRC Channel

On 04/22/13 10:39, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> OK Neil. This is getting silly.
>
> Either STOP editing the LUG Website or leave the group.
>
> You are continually changing and re-editing the page and it's not fair
> on others who want to look at it and join IRC.
>
> If you persist on editing the LUG website page to remove the reference
> to #DCGLUG then I'll just edit it back in.
>
> Gordon

Well, my prior edit included references to both locations in a nutral
manner. Seems that you have decided to take it upon yourself to set
people against the person who actually setup the original DCLUG irc
system and maintained it for many years.

While people want to join either place, I say let them make their own
mind up... or are you all about forcing people in to one way of thinking ?

I'm not about to start a flame war on the mailing list (not today
anyway), if someone else wants to that's up to them really...