Re: [LUG] Sending emails

On 19/04/13 20:30, Julian Hall wrote:
  On 19/04/2013 20:23, Julian Hall wrote:

Who is the ISP?  As others have said port 597 might be normal for
them.. or as has happened to me in the past, they may have changed the
SMTP settings and not bothered to tell customers.

Kind regards,

Julian

587 I meant.. just woke up.. didn't notice the typo.

Julian

The ISP is fast.co.uk. The one who looks after my web site is cornishhosting. This is where I think I have been a bit silly. I use cornishhosting for incoming emails, but fast for the outgoing server, I will make some changes and test it all.

Neil