Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 19/04/2013 20:53, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 19/04/13 20:38, Dave Foxcroft wrote:
On 19/04/2013 10:54, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Final reminder that there is our usual meeting in the White Hart at
Holsworthy tomorrow, Saturday 20th April. I hope someone will be
there as I want to ask for some advice about replacing the DVD drive
on my old desktop. Have not heard from anyone so far .....

Neil

What time is the meeting?

Dave

According to the website

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/home

Starts at 14:00

I assume this is still correct,  no one has logged in and changed it and
I have had no formal request to change the details

Paul

Cheers Paul. I didn't think to check the website!

I'm hoping to pop along... will need to drop the kids off on the way to the missus, she's on work 'til 13.30 - so I may be a bit late if traffic is busy.

Dave