Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 19/04/13 10:54, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Final reminder that there is our usual meeting in the White Hart at Holsworthy tomorrow, Saturday 20th April. I hope someone will be there as I want to ask for some advice about replacing the DVD drive on my old desktop. Have not heard from anyone so far .....

Neil

Advice about replacing a DVD drive?

As for the meeting, sorry I can't make it this month... I will do one day though, maybe some of us from Torbay could have a road trip up there one Saturday afternoon.

Rob