Re: [LUG] Fwd: Tell W3C: We don't want the Hollyweb

Ok so the W3C guys want people to use HTML video instead of Flash. So
far the take up has been pretty low.

The big content producers (BBC) say they need DRM to make the switch from Flash.

The FSF movement is going to block W3C to not solve the problem.

So we left with Flash plugin for year and years to come?

The root problem is the content producers guys. Get onto the BBC.

"The purpose of DRM is to give content providers leverage against
creators of playback devices." -
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13qtnxhuojytbjbr04ci3cowrmtehsy324

p.s. anyone noticed my little tool to do screencasts in HTML5 video?
:) https://github.com/kaihendry/recordmydesktop2.0