Re: [LUG] HTML5 DRM

 On 17/04/2013 14:49, tom wrote:
You are allowed to copy your own media I believe.
Tom te tom te tom
If you mean format-shifting I know there are plans to change the law; the justification being that so many people don't know it's illegal and are doing it that it may as well be legalised. I've not heard that the law has actually been changed yet though. I think I'm right in saying you are allowed to make one copy of digital material you own for backup purposes if that's what you were referring to.

IANAL so please treat the above with the usual caution.

Julian