[LUG] Spring cleaning

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get rid of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hendry/8645457884/

Slightly unusual QM6701 industrial mini-ITX board - i5 - 4G RAM -
prototype board for digital signage - HDMI port, Ivy bridge IIRC
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 1G
PCIE Riser board - so you can put PCI cards perpendicular
ZM500 ZALMAN PSU - super quiet and super high quality
32GB SSD with sata cable

Combined it could make quite a good hobbyist bitcoin mining machine.
TF2 gaming machine. Home server. I would love to bung it into a colo
facility with Archlinux, if such places existed. ;)

Offers please (will accept quality home made Cheese / pickle / honey /
that sort) off list else I'll put it on Ebay and hope for the best.

If anyone has 10m white/cream UTP cable in the PL30 4HZ area, that I
can crimp, I would be grateful.

Kind regards,