Re: [LUG] meeting reminder

On 11/04/13 14:52, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Just to remind people that there is the usual Paignton meeting Saturday
usual time,  details on venue etc are on the lug website.  I can't make
it again due to rugby but a show of hands please would help anyone else
who is going.

Thanks

Paul

I'm not sure if I can make the Saturday meet as I have my girls, but I'm hoping to be at the Friday evening meet in Exeter (actually it might work out the other way around knowing my luck :-P)

Rob