Re: [LUG] Home server

On 07/04/13 00:32, Manipula wrote:
> My component choice was down to power useage and flexibility. 35w CPU is a bonus.
> I'm wanting to build a backup/cloud/mail/web server type thing. I dont expect it
> to get much use but i would like to access my files from anywhere. Id also like to
> use webmin etc to interface with the system.
>
> Sent from Samsung Mobile

Well, it's a Pi for you then isn't it? You'll effortlessly undercut 35w
with that, and you obviously don't need to do anything computationally
expensive so it's the perfect choice. You'll be using Linux on it so
webmin isn't a problem, and everything else you need is trivial to set
up as well.

Regards