From: Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 4 April 2013, 13:42
Subject: [LUG] Tor Project

Even though Linux is supposed to be a bit more secure than Windows I still look around for anything I can find on the topic of web security. Today I found a reference to something called Tor.

http://www.torproject.org

Has anyone on the list come across it? (I am particularly aiming this at Bad Apple). If so I would be interested in any comments. Especially as I seem to be getting more and more rubbish emails recently.

Regards

Neil

-- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG