Re: [LUG] .bad apple.

On 27/03/13 23:52, bad apple wrote:
> So, WTF?

Ok, that's sent through fine, which means my password hasn't been
changed but someone else has got it.

My only guess is that yahoo are leaking unsalted and perhaps even
unhashed password lists, or a hacker stole them. There is no way a 30
character password hash was cracked on even the world's biggest GPU
cluster.

Immediately requesting the list admins to ban this email address
post-haste, I will sign up for DCLUG again from a provider who isn't yahoo.

Seriously, WTF...

Signing off for now then.

Regards,

Your annoyed bad apple.

PS> Obviously, apols for the spam. Can't believe this has happened twice
now, from the same account as well.