Re: [LUG] tmux

On 24 Mar, 2013, at 12:39 pm, Roland Tarver wrote:

Hi Phil

Used this before?

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/tmux-terminal-multiplexer.html

Screen shot at bottom of page.

cheers roly :-)

Been meaning to migrate to it for ages. Better scriptability than 'screen' should make it a must-do for me, but you know how it is. Inertia. I've got so much invested in my current screen setup... most of which I would not have needed to do if tmux had been around back in the day, of course. It's one of my new year resolutions, along with using zsh for my shell instead of tcsh, stumpwm for my WM instead of Ratpoison, mosh instead of ssh, and A.N.Other terminal emulator TBD.