Re: [LUG] No windows Tax laptop!

Nice!

Although I note that in the borders of that page, Ebuyer are showing a
Samsung 355v5c for only £339, instead of £399 for the Zoostorm. Yep,
the Zoo has more ram and hdd, but a slower cpu, probably lower build
quality than the Samsung (far lower if the zoostorm desktops are any
guide), and Samsung manages that and includes Windows 8.

But still, I appreciate the sentiment but I wouldn't choose it over
better, cheaper laptops.