[LUG] email list header

hi
can the prefix/header for the subject of this email list be changed
from LUG to [DCGLUG] just being a bit nerdy etc but it looks nicer in
the list of lug emails i get thx
mark croft redditch sometime down in devon with my sister and hoping
that she can learn a lot about linux in next 12 months via LUG