Re: [LUG] keyboards wanted (paignton)

On 08/03/13 08:37, Philip Hudson wrote:
Got 1 USB, and possibly 1 PS/2, available for collection in Buckfastleigh or I could bring them to the Shoreline.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply :-)

To arrange a time for them to collect, please would you mind contacting them directly? Failing that, can I pass on your email address please so they can contact you? Might just need to mention that the request originated from freecycle.

   info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   http://www.centrepeace.org.uk/contact-us.html

This place also came to my attention for a possible (better) meeting place? And, perhaps another linux community project (although we had all sorts of trouble with the last one...)

many thanks
roly :-)