Re: [LUG] Next Exeter & Paignton LUG meets

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013, Rob Beard wrote:

Hi folks,

I just wanted to check if I've got the dates right, the next LUG meeting for Exeter and Paignton are on the 2nd Friday and Saturday of the month respectively aren't they?

The reason I ask is I got a notification on Google+ saying they were the 15th and 16th March (which I can't make, my daughter's birthday is on the 15th March, and she's not the one interested in geeky stuff :-D).

If it is the 8th and 9th of March for the next meetings though I'm hoping I'll be able to make it :-)

This has been mentioned a couple of times now but no-one seems to be bothering or willing to confirm or deny it....

So someone can't count...

However due to going up to the Manchester Pi Jamboree, I can't make the 8th or 9th anyway, so it works out OK for me if they really are on the 15th and 16th.

Gordon