Re: [LUG] Fwd: Pi and the rise of small computers

On 28/02/13 10:18, Julian Hall wrote:
'The rise of mini computers one year on from the Raspberry Pi going on sale'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21588419

hahaha *literally* just reading that myself and thought about posting. lol.

I know I still have a wardrobe full of big beige boxes! lol

One day, when I have learnt a bit more and played about with one such beige box, I might buy a small low power (& no fan!) computer to act as a simple file server for home...?

Cheers roly :-)