Re: [LUG] Re Sqllite frontend

On 22/02/13 15:51, Jon Pilgrim wrote:

Mysql Workbench takes some beating for administration particularly in
LAMP server environment.  It's been listed Ubuntu package since ubuntu
12.04.  Unless you are into heavy benchmarking Mysql is more than
adequate for many purpose. Setting up in Libre Office for form based
end-user access is reasonably straightforward.
Signed:
Jon L Pilgrim

Thanks. I have had a look at Workbench in the past and it seemed rather overwhelming. I did not know that it is now in the repositories. Perhaps I will have another look at it.

I suppose it will also work with mariadb which is the replacement for mysql??

Neil