Re: [LUG] Raspbery Pi still not working...

Is there a switch on your monitor to change source, from anologue to digital

On Feb 21, 2013 1:40 PM, "JOHN DAVEY" <johndavey303@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I have posted about this here before and was given the advise to get a HDMI to DVI cable so that my Pi will work on my monitor but I have bought two (just in case one was faulty) of these leads but the devise still wont display on my monitor. Like I said I have no problems when it is connected to the TV but just fails completely to make anything display on my 'acer' monitor. I am sure it's not a problem with the monitor so any ideas ?
Thanks for any suggestions, Jon Davey.