Re: [LUG] An observation on wordpress and scripted attacks

> Almost nobody will use a password like that

As I said - use a password manager.  Sure it introduces new issues but I have a lot
of random passwords 20+ characters in length. It also warns if password forms are
insecure (although not consistently enough for my liking! ).

Password length restrictions may be less prevalent, but I hit them pretty much
daily. Credit card companies seem the worst - sigh.