[LUG] exeter lug meeting reminder (irc)

Hi

Quick reminder as to the IRC meeting reminder tonight at 7:30 details on
the exeter lug website,  we have a few requests for help that are
detailed on the meeting page for Friday so if anyone is able to discuss
and then bring resources along Friday then that would be great,   we
then have some focus for the chat.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.