Re: [LUG] raspberry PI MODEL A for same in Europe

On 04/02/13 18:51, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 04/02/13 17:33, paul sutton wrote:

>>> £19.13 each from Element 14.  I'm tempted, I wanted to get one for my
>>> daughter to use on her TV, she doesn't need Ethernet (she'll be using
>>> it for BBC iPlayer on XBMC) so the saving could go on a USB remote,
>>> wifi adaptor and if need be a powered hub (not sure if a single USB
>>> connection would be enough to power the Pi, wifi adaptor and USB
>>> remote dongle).
>>>
>>> Rob
>>>
>> do you have a link to where you actually buy one from element14,
>> please
>>
>> clicking the link from the raspberry pi website takes me here
>> http://downloads.element14.com/raspberryPi1.html?COM=raspi-group
>>
>> so model B yes,m but no reference to model A,
>>
>> this will hopefully benefit other members here too :)
>>
>> Paul
>>

> If you click the big ORDER NOW button, then select the country you get
> the option to order either.
>
> Yeah I know, not ideal, but it's there.  They're available to
> pre-order at the moment from Element 14.  Considering what a shambles
> RS made of me registering my interest (I still haven't been told I can
> order one) I'll probably go to Element 14 or Tandy to get one :-)
>
> Rob

Better plan,  its crazy RS have made  right mess of their ordering
system since day one,  Or it seems that way.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.