Re: [LUG] Another Linux HPC Server

On 17/01/13 09:06, Ben Guest wrote:
Why did I think of a Godzilla Tux this morning when reading this article?

1,202-Socket Supercomputer Unleashed in Japan

http://goparallel.sourceforge.net/fast-and-curious-1202-socket-hpc-powers-japan-research/

“To keep up with other academic institutions around the world, it is important that we progress in line with the latest developments. In order to do this, we configure systems as Linux* clusters, an architecture that is in widespread use internationally.”

I look forward to the day when my accounts will allow one, and dream of the day when my accounts need one.
Tom te tom te tom te tom