[LUG] Crunch Bang Linux Install - blog post

Hi Folks,

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/crunchBangLinuxInstall

Yesterday I installed Crunch Bang Linux on my new netbook. I have written a short blog post about my installation experience. It's only from a novices perspective - so NO laughing! lol :-p

If you have time and the inclination please cast your eye over it for spelling, grammar, readability and working hyperlinks etc. I have run it through the OO spell checker so it should not be too bad!

Many thanks
roly :-)
- off to work now (...so slow to reply...)