[LUG] Eee PC

Morning All

I have been working with a couple of lads encouraging them to learn C and install
Linux. We have a Compaq laptop and have got Debian working well with Wine so they
can play there favourite Windows games! Flash is a problem - can anybody point us to
where we might get Flash for Debian please?

On the Eee PC we have Kubuntu running and it is working really well. It has a
horrible start up menu and I would love to know how to revert to a classic menu.
Does anybody know how please? We need Flash running on this as well but we might
have cracked this one. We also need to get the camera working. Can anybody help
please?

Thanks.
---
Kind regards