Re: [LUG] OT, Libre Office Writer Graphics

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:09:45 +0000
Peter Lloyd-Jones <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Peter,

>I have managed to turn off the Graphics display on my LO Writer and can
>not for the life of me find the button to "Display Graphics" back on.

Tools menu, "Options...", go to "LibreOffice Writer" then "View" once
there tick the relevant button (Graphics and Objects) in the "Display"
area.

--
 Regards  _
If a thought came in your head it would die of loneliness