Re: [LUG] website - update & Call for papers

On 01/01/13 13:17, paul sutton wrote:
Ok

update

1x Link to the dclug twitter group
1x link to a dclug facebook group

Thank you to Neil Stone for this

Call for papers

Having removed some old pages that were dated about 2 years ago I am now
doing a call for papers, so anyone who would like to write an article
can do so, send it over and get it online.

There is a hardware section and a software section and distribution
reviews section,

If you e-mail me content I will put it up on the site,   hopefully we
can get some fresh content up soon so the site starts to look a little
more active.

If the site is getting quite a few hits, it's probably really worth
looking in to promoting your self and what you do on the site,  if you
run your own business then it may generate customers.

The process of the site being broight up to scratch will take time,  but
we have momentum so lets not lose this :)

I will try and get a link to the linkedin group up too,  and there was
talk on IRC about having a google+ group,

any other ideas?

A bit more effort - but how about a podcast!!!?

Perhaps we should walk before running lol

Roly :-)