Re: [LUG] Operating Systems We Have Known And Loved (And Hated)

On 07/01/13 19:30, Simon Avery wrote:
Tis true, Simon was quite a regular in Amstrad Action's Balrog pages,
back in the day.

...feel so old...

I'm in awe! I used to love AA... I remember one issue (can't remember the issue number, never been able to find it since) had a cartoon of a guy on his wedding night in bed with his wife, she's looking a bit cheesed off as he's reading AA. My parents always said that would be me.

Well... fast forward 20 years... maybe an issue of Retro Gamer or Linux Format instead :-)

Rob