Re: [LUG] Operating Systems We Have Known And Loved (And Hated)

Lol. Sorry, DOS 3.3.....

Egon Spengler <migel_wimtore@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Recently given an Apple ][, Euro Plus (mint, with dual disk drives, dot matrix printer, game paddles, documentation: the lot). So, BASIC 3.0 (loaded from disk) is probably the most exotic "OS" (what passes for one on this machine) I have yet used (I am a whipper-snapper, I like to think ((pushing 30!)). Loved our BBC with green screen, growing up. Chuckle Egg, anyone?
Regards to the list. Happy new year to all.
Mike.

--
Egon Spengler