[LUG] starting get_iplayer

Hi

someone posted a very useful explanation of how to start the get_iplayer web interface, which I have lost. And as I'm not at home cannot just scroll through terminal commands to find it.

It's the last two episodes of the Killing tonight so I'm desperate to stream them and as I'm in Poland get_iplayer is pretty much the only option.

I have googled and cannot seem to find anything up-to-date, so if this could be re-posted I'd be very grateful.

Simon