Re: [LUG] strange problem...

As Rob says, we've got a few of these, although most will end up as
Win7 desktops.

Great value, and a lot of bang for not much buck. Basic, and has a
noisy PSU. Of the five, I've just packed one up for an RMA as 30
minutes after first turning on, and at the first Win7 install reboot,
it refused to turn back on. Fans blow, light comes on - but no post,
no beeps...  Not loose ram, loose cpu - tried with cmos clear and
unplugged both sata drives. My guess is PSU or Mobo failure, but being
as it's only lived for 30 minutes I didn't really feel like spending
much time diagnosing :)  The rest are doing fine though, and it
wouldn't put me off buying more.