[LUG] Duplex v Two-sided

My new printer is shown as providing two-sided printing. I have never had this facility before so I would like to make sure that I have got it right. This is what I think is how it works.

Two-sided printing - the first page is printed and then the same sheet of paper is fed through again, this time presumably printing page 2 on the other side of the sheet.

Duplex printing - the printer will print both page 1 and page 2 at the same time, obviously page 1 on one side and page 2 on the other side of the sheet. So here the sheet of paper is fed through the printer just once.

I am ready/expecting to be corrected on this. Can anyone confirm or correct me please?

Thanks,

Neil