Re: [LUG] devon hackspace

On 05/12/12 11:59, Roland Tarver wrote:
> On 18/10/12 00:08, Mark Cross wrote:
>> Paul,
>>
>> My computer bench is upstairs, on a mezanine you can't see from the
>> photos.
>>
>> And I have a bench I was going to rent out. But it could be the
>> "clubs", I'm not too fussed about the money.
>>
>> Always plenty of tables and chairs downstairs! But those would need
>> covering.
>>
>> Cheers Mark

>>> Sounds ideal,  Also the darkroom maybe useful for the creation /
>>> etching
>>> of Printed circuit boards on a single scale.
>>>
>>> Also we just need tables etc to build stuff, or use computers on,
>>> perhaps if the tables have veneer or laminated surface,  for soldering
>>> it would be a good idea to have scrap wood over the top to protect from
>>> damage.
>>>
>>> Totnes is also easy to get to from Torbay,
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>
>>> --
>

> Hi Mark et al,
>
> Just catching up on heaps of lug mail. Missed the November lug meet.
>
> What's the status of the totnes hack space? Can we arrange a the first
> ever hack there? (which i suspect will involve sorting several
> "infrastucture" things - like benches /sockets etc).
>
> I have got some long kitchen work tops that I could turn into decent
> benches which wont need to be covered / protected.
>
> Cheers roly

Given I am going to have problems getting to satuday lug meets (esp if
there is an away rugby game) feel free to organise a meet at the
hackspace esp if this is likely to attract more members.

If possible please log in to the lug website and update the meetings
page (I am sure someone here can sort out the UID / Password)  People
are advised to be on the list anyway for last minute updates etc.

failing that, post here and keep reminding people,

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org