[LUG] Anyone used MariaDB

Hi all,
I have a db of around 60 Million records and was wondering if I could get a tangible
performance improvement by switching to MariaDB as it claims several improvements
over current MySQL which Oracle are known to want to kill thereby removing
competition. Do you have any experience with these two DB, and are you willing to
share your 'real-world' findings; if so I'm really interested to hear them.

Thanks in advance,
Fin
Sent from my  BlackBerry®