Re: [LUG] Broadband take down

On 26 October 2012 13:49, tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've got a freind whose broadband has been turned off by their provider - they are all payed up. The provider says someone has asked them to take it down but says they cant tell them and to get in touch with offcom... who aren’t in today!

Not advice as such, only that BT moved one of our business's number acting on a call from a member of the public a couple of months ago (that person got the telephone number wrong, did not have our account number or any reference - but BT did it anyway), so this stuff does happen by accident (and incompetence) too!

Si