Re: [LUG] lug meet reminders

On 25/10/12 20:35, raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Yes I plan to be at the Shoreline meeting.
> Have
> bought three Pies (is that the correct plural?),
> so will
> be picking people's brains on what to do with them.
>

> Regards etc,
> Ray.

Cool,  I think in this context its' probably Pi's but anyway i am sure
we can come up with some ideas,  if you can set them up so we can
connect a network cable and perhaps ssh into them (needs ssh server
running on the pi)  we can remote login,   i am sure someone on the list
can provide some guidance on this :)  Anyone ?

Paul