[LUG] List Etiquette was Re: Python Question

Can we close discussion on the meta question about posting here.

Questions about free software are welcome here.

An "[OT]" prefix, or a more specific subject would have allowed those
not interested, or not able to help, to skip the thread.

Those top posting, and/or not trimming previous messages, are referred
to the list etiquette suggestions (written, I note, by the guy who pays
for our mailing list archive's storage and hosting).

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/node/26