Re: [LUG] 3d engineering

Currently I need to get models into gmsh and or Elmer. If I can get them into gmsh I think I can convert them for Elmer. As for what I want to achieve - anything! I've put my name down for a 64core 90Gflops http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adapteva/parallella-a-supercomputer-for-everyone?ref=home_spotlight and in a couple of years its conceivable we will have teraflop processing. Main aim at the moment are stresses on boat hulls and near supersonic airflows in pulse/ram jets. Theres everything needed out there but it just doesnt join together that I've found....
Tom te tom te tom