[LUG] EPROM programmer

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone on the list has, or has access to an EPROM programmer?

Basically I'm trying to find a way of programming some boot roms for some cheapo network cards, I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to programming roms so I wasn't sure if anyone had the correct kit to maybe program an image from rom-o-matic?

(The other option is to find some network cards with boot roms but they don't seem to be readily available :-/).

Rob