Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi RAM doubled :-)

On 15/10/12 12:18, paul sutton wrote:
On 15/10/12 11:35, Rob Beard wrote:
Hi folks,

Just seen this on The Register...

http://www.reghardware.com/2012/10/15/raspberry_pi_memory_doubled/

Looks like all Raspberry Pis shipped from today now have 512MB Ram
rather than 256MB.  I was thinking of ordering another one too, guess
it's a good idea I hung on a bit :-) (although I suppose like anything
you can keep hanging on and on and on and the spec will keep improving).

Rob
Sounds good,  should open up new possibilities at least,  esp givne once
you start the gui you eat up a heck of a lot of ram with 512.

Paul

Could not resist just order a 512 version, :)

Darren