[LUG] exeter lug meet 12th October

Just to say thank you to Rick for hosting us on Friday,   and thank you
to Paula from the Ark for her presentation and everyone else who attended.

I have added the irc meeting details for Wednesday 24th October.  I am
not exactly sure what time we suggested to start so this is blank for
now,  I will however be at a computer group from 7:15 to 8:30 I can see
if I can log in to IRC from parkfield.

Anyway I have also added some details to the hardware page,  and also
suggested some ideas.

I did a quick search for interactive white boards and came up with the
following goeducation site

They have a device which is LInux compatible

http://www.goeducation.co.uk/Genee-Pad-p/vot-gen-genpad.htm

They also see eeePC's as well as some maths and phonics software for Linux
http://www.goeducation.co.uk/SearchResults.asp?Search=Linux+&Search.x=14&Search.y=4

I know we are talking about free software here but the above software is
<£12.

I also googled and found an article on whiteboards and linux testing

http://www.opinsys.fi/en/interactive-whiteboards-on-linux-test-results

hope all this helps.  have added the last link and the geenee pad link
to the wiki

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111