Re: [LUG] "I am calling you from Windows" scam redux

 On 05/10/2012 10:01, Dan Dart wrote:
Read that the other day, was incredibly amused by it.

I'll take note to troll them good as I do spambots.
I occasionally get texts about insurance too

Dan Dart
_____
Please send all future mail to: dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WEB DEVELOPER | SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR | BLOGGER | MUSICIAN
http://dandart.co.uk

I get them regularly.. once I had six in one day! The last one got a mouthful of language I won't repeat here and the phone slammed down. If I happen to be in a good mood I'll play along a bit until I get bored.. less good and I'll point out I know more about computers than they do and put the phone down.. bad mood and they'll need a dictionary as I'm sure their script doesn't contain most of the words I use.

Julian