Re: [LUG] Other problems while mounting Buffalo HDD

However twice it it has closed down with a momentary error notice that of system error and a second later closing down quickly and then not rebooting. It now seems to be stable again but again I twice got system errors "internal" mentioning exfat fuse executable path /sben/mount.exfat. It said report it to Ubunto so I clicked on that but have no idea whether it is related to the closing down and not rebooting: these times it did not close down.
As all the internal or built in hardware lights up I don't think it is power pack. I cannot afford to upgrade my whole computer and there is only ONE new motherboard with an am2 socket I don't want to renew even this if it is something other than an intermittent fault on the M/board.
Anyone else had something like this? Can you help?

To me, that sounds more like a dying PSU than a motherboard. Do you have one you can swap over to try?