Re: [LUG] Termulators

Terminator is probably the best terminal emulator, in my opinion. It sports tabbing
and split screen. Unfortunately it doesn't support dragging and dropping files into
the terminal in KDE (anyone know how to fix this?), so i have switched to Konsole.
But, yeah; Terminator.

Al Sheikh Micg ibn Huz <micg_huz@xxxxxxx>
--
Egon Spengler <migel_wimtore@xxxxxxx>