Re: [LUG] Termulators

On 26 Sep, 2012, at 2:11 pm, Gordon Henderson wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012, Philip Hudson wrote:

On 26 Sep, 2012, at 1:49 pm, Gordon Henderson wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012, Philip Hudson wrote:
Anyone recommend an incredible, beats-them-all terminal emulator? I'm under LXDE and finding both LXTerminal and rxvt-unicode too limited.
You mean there are things other than xterm these days?

The obvious solution. Some kind of mental block stops me considering it, dating back to the '80s. Time I gave it another try. Thanks Gordon.

But what more do you actually want?

I want *less*, *much* less.

Actually, xterms font handling is somewhat dated, however....

rxvt's too

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63